myCare iMedicWare is building a team of implementation specialists and subject matter experts who are responsible for on-boarding of clients to their comprehensive software suite. myCare iMedicWare is one of the go-forward platforms for Eye Care Leaders, and consists of a fully-integrated Clinic EMR, Practice Management System, Optical Shop Module, and Ambulatory Surgery Center EMR. The ideal team member provides remote training, on-site training, on-site go-live support – and software set up to clients including on-boarding, training, software set-up, and project management of interface and migrations. You’ll join a team of client committed software experts who successfully on-board clients while using best of implementation practices.
- 1-3 years of software training and/or software implementation experience
- 1-3 years of experience in software and onboarding processes as an individual contributor
- 1 to 3 years of PM experience is preferred
- Great client facing skills to help clients successfully move through change management
- Ability to multi-task and assimilate disparate views to resolve problems
- Ability to troubleshoot and work independently.
- Familiarity with the Google Suite of Applications (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs)
- Experience with a CRM or Project Management software system
- Ophthalmology/Medical Practice Experience
- Medical Billing knowledge/experience
- Plan, organize, implement, and deliver training at client sites and over phone or Internet.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and fax requests for training assistance from users
- Execute company, individual, and team goals
- Represent the company at client sites
- Project manage client implementations including training, set-up, collaboration with technical teams for interfaces and migrations and EDI team for registration
- Report on and adhere to project milestones
- Serve as escalation point for client to sales, implementation office and executive management
- Relay feedback on software and processes and make recommendations for product, training and process improvement
- Resolve client conflicts, troubleshoot and prioritize projects and escalate to manager
- Report to manager on client status
- Be an expert on software, on boarding processes, technical software requirements and best practices to transition client to a new software
- Perform all on boarding tasks including hosting trainings, system set ups
- Document, research, and promptly resolve client issues
- Interview user to collect information about practice and lead user through a series of questions to determine specific training needed and/or to make training recommendations
- Log and track requests for onsite or Internet training using CRM software, and maintain history records and related documentation
- Write or revise user training manuals and develop training materials such as exercises and visual displays
- Learn new software and product release notes
- Participate in post project reviews for lessons learned and best practices
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed